ATTENTION: Please, attach your abstracts on word format in addition to poster submission system.
- The announcements (oral, poster or e-poster) must be sent using the “Poster Submission System“. Abstracts sent by fax or e-mail will not be accepted. CLICK to submit your report.
- We ask you to carefully read the steps regarding sending from the online statement in the web site of the Congress and send an email to email@example.com for your questions.
- Abstracts should be prepared in English.
- Summaries should include purpose, method, findings, discussion and conclusion.
- The abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words and should be prepared using 10 point Times New Roman font and single line spacing in the Microsoft Word program with 2.5 cm space left, right, bottom and top. The entire text should be written on the left and right, not the indentations on the left at the beginning of the paragraph. One line space must be left between paragraphs.
- The title of working with first-line capital letters and authors’ name-surnames should be written clearly without the title of the authors on the second line.
- All initial letters of the names and all letters of the surnames of the authors must be capital letters. The name of the presenting author must be underlined.
- The instutions and addresses of the authors should be written under the names of the authors. The order of the author institutions should be numerical.
- The author is responsible for the content and the content of the abstract. The Presentation Assessment Committee will not make any changes in the abstract.
- A preference for poster, e-poster or oral submissions should be indicated.
- Since all correspondence regarding abstracts will be made by e-mail, be sure to include an e-mail address and telephone number that you use regularly.
- Accepted posters should be prepared with a size of 70 cm, height 90 cm, readable from 1 meter (24 – 50 points).
- E-posters should be prepared as electronic posters (Microsoft Office Powerpoint).
- The deadline for submission is 14 August 2017.
- Abstract that at least one of the authors does not register is not accepted. Each author can participate with a maximum of 2 papers. If there are the authors’ name more than two papers which sent with the participation of other authors, it may accepted.
- Evaluation of the abstract will be sent to the authors’ e-mail address (which e-mail address sent by the author) until 1 September 2017.
- The Congress Participants may submit their presentations to the Presentation Assessment Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for evaluation and possible publication. It may be published in the below journals according to the relevant subject of the journal, if the author prepare to the editorial rules of the journal.
- Cukurova Medical Science
- Eastern Journal of Medicine
- International Journal of Engineering and Geosciences
- Journal of International Environmental Application and Sciences
- Selcuk University Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology